Preparing for journey and donation site goes live

Hello Dear Readers!

Myself and my wife, Ruth, will be leaving on a jet plane, both with return tickets so return journey dates are agreed, this coming Sunday 22nd. We arrive in JFK at 20.05 and then will be staying in an Airbnb apartment in the East Village of New York for 4 nights. After which the cycling starts in a fashion.

Preparing for the journey has been somewhat stressful in the last few weeks. There have been daily Amazon and other deliveries, bookings to make, Blossom to fix and spruce up, panniers to pack and re-pack, new glasses to get used to, ask Ruth what I need to do next etc. etc.

My technical skills (i.e. I can move the mouse and make the arrow move across the screen at the same time) did not desert me and I have managed to get both UK and USA donations site live and ready.  Within hours, if not minutes, if not seconds, the UK site has received many donations and I will be sending out big thank you emails today - probably using font size 24. Either way.......

THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE DONATED !!!!

The slightly worrying outcome of all this is that it has finally sunk in that I will have to do some cycling after all. Oh dear.

So farewell for now and I'll see you the other side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th July 2018 - The final, final and thrice final blogpost until next year

23rd June 2018 Saturday – Tougher than it looked

Final Blog Post