Fallon - Rest Day Summary

As time is short I will use a list as we all know that a list makes things much easier to produce and read and then discuss with friends, family, and other items. It is, therefore, a very effective means of communication to you my dear readers.

The list of my rest day at Fallon:
  1. I got some rest as I got out of bed at 8.15am
  2. I booked a sports massage for 3.15pm at a place just down the road
  3. I washed Blossom
  4. I spoke with (in order) my lovely daughter, Sally, my lovely wife, Ruth, then my lovely wife Ruth again
  5. I had my sports massage at 3.15pm from LaNaya - see photo. LaNaya was very funny and we chatted about all sorts of stuff. She also detected that I am a wimp and only kept the pain threshold at 4.5 out of a possible 10. My legs said: "Thank You".

    LaNaya also donated $20 to Starlight and I and the many children who are helped by Starlight say: "Thank You LaNaya".

  6. I then had a nice bath
  7. I then watched a Netflix movie - The Clapper. Easy watching and clean.
  8. I then went back to Restaurant Don Julio and had chicken risotto - it had too much salt but this will stop me getting cramps
  9. I met Brian and Tammy - see photo. Brian reminded me of my brother David - he just joked all of the time and was very funny. He thought I was quite funny so we are now VERY GOOD FRIENDS FOREVER! Tammy was also good fun but we did tease her a little.
  10. I then walked back to my room - see photo
  11. I then did this list
  12. I then discovered that I have started to imagine an imaginary friend. I think the remoteness of Nevada has eventually got to me. Anyway, his name is Arnold. He likes football, eating mushrooms, not eating duck eggs and cutting his toenails. Franklin is viewing this development with a small element of suspicion so I will watch how things develop.
  13. I then finished this list
  14. errr not sure what next but then again who does? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th July 2018 - The final, final and thrice final blogpost until next year

23rd June 2018 Saturday – Tougher than it looked

7th June 2018 Thursday – Made it Ma, top of the world