Hello Everybody! Route: Vandalia to Alton For the non-mathematicians out there: Distance: 77 miles (Total 1,193) Average speed: 12.6mph Calories: 1,727 Cycling time: 6h 05min Average cadence: 66 rpm Climb: 1,280ft, Descent: 1,312ft Heart (yes I have one): Max 127 Aver 102 Aver Temp: 29C, Max temp 35C Temperament: Cycling heaven visited – tick that box I woke up in my lovely cabin in the woods and a small lake. I died. I then visited a small part of cycling heaven (both with small “c” and “h” just in case). So which bit of cycling heaven did I visit? The bit that goes downhill with a significant tailwind, on a sunny day with not much of a care in the world other than to turn those glorious, no resistance pedals, floating across the freshly laid tarmac and adore the beautiful nature we live in. Hmm, lovely. Just out of Vandalia, I did this video a...
Comments
Post a Comment